Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Answer is ...

Haha.. all good guesses. The first thing I threw away was my curling iron. It didn't work in Rome and it's big and stupid. So... I will need a new gold metallic heats in 60 seconds curling iron when I get back. haha. All good guesses. No Stine I wouldn't throw away my toothbrush, don't worry. I am about to throw away shoes though. Little white ones, they get too wet easily. Duck-Duck, don't be crying. Boys are not to cry over( I know it's easier said than done). Whatever the reason God will take care of you and he has the perfect plan and the perfect man and probably the perfect jam. I love you too. Rico, thank you very much for showing Oliver pictures of aunt amy so he won't forget me, and don't stress about what to write, I'm happy to read anything from home. Kate, I love you very much too, and yes you will love the ring. Aunt Colleen, this is very new, you know i used to not really like jewelry, but now all of a sudden i do... haha. Grandma and Grandpa, I wish I could throw away everything and just fill my bag with jewels. That is a good idea that I hadn't thought of yet! Hey A/F, thanks for writing, I didn't know if you remembered us still. Today we have a list of things we have to do and buy while we are here. We will try to do it all like good girls. Keep us in your prayers for the next few days, they will be stressful. Back to back bag carrying days with complicated directions. Getting from the train station to our hotel seems hard and the next day getting from there to airport seems a little difficult too. We will do it, and Colleen we use your advice often if we worry, it's true throwing money at the situation will help anything! I love you all!! Ciao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was almost right!!! I thought it was your straightener! Your mom explained why it really could not be that though. he he. I am very happy that you say things to all the people you love here, because I like it.

Mev_Lohman said...

Also, I set one of the clocks on my computer to Rome time...so you'll have to let me know when I need to change it to some other time zone....
Rico misses Cotton.

duckie_loves_amy said...

i couldnt figure out the answer. it was too hard. thank you for the the booster on ian. he is just a really hard board game that i dont want to play anymore. i love you! i hope you are having a blast.... wherever you are. our internet is broken (yours is too). and by broken i mean it doesnt work. so i wont be able to talk to you a lot. but the truth is that i love you. have tuns and tuns of fun okay?? love you lots! (i get to go out on the boat with your family this week.. exciting huh??)
Duckie