Friday, May 25, 2007

Rome is too hot for humans!!!

Ciao!! I am loving Rome very much all except its way too hot for humans and it's also very difficult to buy coffee that you can actually drink. I love all the dogs everywhere and i love all the people speaking different languages. I rarely hear english and when i do a lot of the time it is british english. Crazy! I bought a new little white dress in some sort of effort to beat the heat. For all who are deeply concerned about the sunscreen issue i am wearing a lot of it. And those who are concerned about the men chasing me around.. haha.. i'm with Shannon so all rest assured. One of my favorite parts so far was learning how to use the fancy public drinking fountains. There definitely is an art to it. Well i think we are leaving soon so more later from us. I am going to eat more cheese and pasta tonight most likely, that what i do. I am also of the religious belief that one should eat at least three gelati cups a day. It's not like i would be gaining weight with the walking everywhere in the 400 degree hot hot sun. the running tally so far: 9 nuns, 7 priests, and 4 monks. I'll keep ya posted. Love to all.

4 comments:

Dannell said...

It is 11:00 at night your time. You have gone to the beach so I know how badly you are burned. I will save yelling for later, drink lots of water and take Ibuprofen, it will help with the inflammed tissues, and take a cool bath! buy something long sleeved today (unless it is a hat!)Tell the pharmacia you need
"rilievo di solarizzazione".

C.J. said...

Post Falls is too dull without you! Not really, because lightening blew up all our T.V.s the other day and that freaked out Buttercup and Bob to an amazing degree. Ramdom!
I love the nun tally...how many photographs? Was the beach fun? Don't people talk Italian FAST? Is the shopping great? We are all sick with envy!! We love you.

Bob said...

Hmmmm.... eating chocolate Gelato right now, and still in Post Falls... who saw that coming?

Sounds as if you're having a wonderful time, though apparently you're not very good with trains (just read the signs, silly-- if Bourne can do it, you certainly can).

Send the heat this way, and we'll make sure the boat is ready. Love you both, and God bless.

Tracey said...

Blogging is way harder than the moms make it out to be...I want this message to be for both of you! Can you make that happen?

Hi girls!!! I finally figured out how to post you messages. Here's a message "I love you both!" And I'm insanely jealous of your world travels, gelatto, and hunky Italian men. Hmmmmmmmm that's all! Take pictures and buy cute things and have so much fun!! Loves from the U.S.