Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Chillin in Milano

Ciao!! We made it here to our hotel in Milano safely with only little minor issues. We are very smart and think we should do Amazing Race except I would never eat the gross food! HaHa. After we got here today we cooled off in our room and then we sat out on the little outdoor couches and enjoyed reading and of course hearing church bells all the time. You know how I love them!! LOL! My book is so good! Grandma you will love this next one!! It is very exciting! I still love my ring so much. I enjoy typing and looking at it. Shannon and I are just staying in the hotel tonight; we had dinner here and will have breakfast here tomorrow before going to the airport to fly to Madrid tomorrow! We have been reading about Madrid and we are VERY excited. Hopefully we will be able to flaminco dance when we get home!! T- my very favorite gelato flavour (I spelled it all Canadian like for you Mev, oh which reminds me that they also have Bounty bars here like in Canada... i eat a lot) is Coco (coconut). It is delicious and has coconut pieces in it! I love it! I guess thats all for now. If you want something to laugh about... here it is... so all the guys here greet each other by kissing on each cheek.. imagine Josh kissing ANY other guy on the cheek twice. HAHAHA.. enjoy that funny thought. Love you all! Welcome back to PF Jake and Mon! Ciao!

4 comments:

Dannell said...

we have not seen those dougli yet, but I hear they exist! no, I cannot see Bill or daddy or Gpa or UB doing it either though! LOL! They are crazy with the baci! I am hugging Shadoe for you right now and I will buy the book, so feel free to leave it there. You may have to buy another for the return trip. Love and prayers, Mom

Unknown said...

Amy I am super happy to know how to check these things!! I don't think that I would like you doing the Amazing Race because then you would be gone for a very long time. I miss you more than you are going to miss gelato!!!

-Kate

duckie_loves_amy said...

Duckie! i like italian icecream because it is good inside my mouth. but guess what? I love you MORE!! you are going to crazy Madrid tomorrow! woot woot. i love saying that. Madrid. ha ha. i hope you learn how to dance so i can try to do it too. lol. love you lots and lots more.
Duckie.

GMA or GPA said...

I think your trip sounds more like Survivor then the Race!