Tuesday, May 29, 2007

On to Milan!

Ciao! Today we got all of our little list accomplished so that is good! Let's see... I bought presents for a few people. Happy! We were sitting in a Piazza for a while this afternoon and we saw the cutest bride and groom come in and have pictures taken. Everyone applauded every pose. It was VERY cute! We enjoyed sitting and eating Gelato. I had to flirt with a waiter to be able to use the restroom there instead of walking to our place and then climbing the 103 stairs. haha... We went and got our train tickets today too which is good to have taken care of. Tomorrow will be a long day though like I said so we are preparing.. haha.. no not really, but we did walk a TON today so that was probably good conditioning. We had a little dinner and we both tried to get salads. Shannon got salmon and I'm telling you it was completely raw. I hadn't noticed until she had already eaten some or I would have cautioned against here eating any. haha.. I had chicken but I have decided it is too hard to order salads here really. Anyway in two days we will be in Spain. Shan says the salads are better there. Ok, well I am ready to go to bed and hopefully sleep all night to get up early tomorrow and get to the station! I love you all! Ciao!

6 comments:

Dannell said...

Good for you trying for a salad to balance out the gelatti! I loved the photo of the pizza. I think I can eat in Italy pretty easily, since I could have italian everyday here!

Debbie said...

The pizza in the picture looked wonderful! Tracey and I are going to White House Grill today. I know they won't have gelato though. :(

C.J. said...

Milano is the funnest...even I had to buy a purse there! The cafe life sounds perfect...PF will seem so dull to you both. Sonic has a breakfast smoothy that makes us think Amy will be a regular there. See, we always think of you! hugs

GMA or GPA said...

hi kids, you are eattin' good in
the neighborhood. always fun to
see a bride and groom in another
country. but, love is the same
world wide. all is quiet here, and
we are missing you. finally having
a nice, warm day.
Love U, the g-parents

Mev_Lohman said...

I can't wait until you come home so we can see all the pictures and, of course, presents :)
I'm glad that you're both having a good time and taking it somewhat easy....
It seems there should be a way that you could send us some of the food you've been having.
Michal and I went scapbook shopping at Michaels yesterday, and I also think it's unfair that you get to actually make use of the cute Europe things they have...We also decided scapbooking would be a lot easier if you planned events around what they had at the store, and not the other way around.
We helped Jake & Mon move in yesterday, so other than their office, and placing some minor things around, they are all moved in. I'm going back today to help Mon finish up :)
We're having a P31 meeting tonight; decided it was high time to get it started up again...hope you'll be able to come when you get back...
Anyways, I should probably go since this is long and your time on the internet is probably cut short anyways...
Love you!

duckie_loves_amy said...

i learned about the plague in milan today. acutally the plague didnt every really get there... they are lucky. i think it is cute that you had to flirt to get into the bathroom. did you lean of and say " i'm a little teapot(duckie) short and skinny (real skinny) here is my hand and here is my shirt. when you tip me over i might pee my pants. so tip me over and let me pee!" well i love you.
Duckie