Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dublin!

So we are here in Dublin now. My new biggest fear ever is riding on these stupid little flights around. Only two more. I'm telling you it's like I'm a first time flyer. I get flustered and my palms sweat and I am always very hot and cold and nauseas and I pray a lot. These airlines use a different system of flying apparently. The descent seems to always drop altitude MUCH quicker than any other airline I've ever in my life been on. They don't seem to go down in a diagonal line, more dropping sensation. They freak me out always.

I enjoy Ireland! It is very pretty and nice weather. Not freezing or raining and just warm enough for walking around! Some shopping has taken place today! We went to the Trinity college and it was VERY pretty. We also went to the Ireland National Gallery. It was a lot of art. Shannon seemed to like it so that's good. I tried to memorize some of the Irish artists names to tell mom so she would be proud, but then occasionally I would change the names to funny names so now I don't remember the real ones. Oops!

Josh- remind me in person to tell you the tall building and limping story. Oh ya, i have seen Kate sooo many times today. But for real I saw this one girl twice and she had the exact same haircut and a sweater like one Kate has. It's just rude to be in Dublin and not at least stop to say hi.

Aunt Colleen get well!! Love to everyone... bought little presents for Uncle Bob and Gpa today!!
Love you all so much!

6 comments:

Shannon Garcia said...

I want to hear the funny names!

C.J. said...

Last night I dreamed I found Bear's missing tennis ball and Amy! In my mind you are awol!
You are such a good girl to look at art...I thought Dublin was very big city and UB and I had our first BIG fight there, so yell at someone on the other side of the street for me, Love you

Dannell said...

well gma and I were talking and everyone should look like GPA, but I guess you will have to go into the pubs for that! LOL! I hope you are loving it, again I am feeling envy!

Unknown said...

I didn't want to bother you while you are obviously avoiding me!!! You have been away very long. I love you tons!!! Also Paul bought me a wrap for my engagement ring today with sixteen little diiamonds in it!!!! Hooray!

Debbie said...

How are the wrinkles?

Mev_Lohman said...

gememeraldSo, I was watching "Anchorman" the other day, and I really felt that you should have been here with me...

Have the girls told you that we've started P31 back up? I hope you and Shannon come when you're back home...it'd be good times :)

I'm glad that you're enjoying Italy, Spain, and Ireland :) but we miss you and it's high-time for you to come home.

Love you!