Monday, June 18, 2007

London...T minus 21 hours

Hello everyone. Thank you for all your prayers. This morning I woke up and got out of bed and washed my hair all without crying. So it's a good day. Plus, Amy and I are both in good spirits since we have started our count down to come home to the States and see you all! We are so excited for the party (not so much the long flights though) and planning what new outfits we should wear. We hear you are getting it nice and hot for us there so there can be badmitton and fun on the deck! This morning, it was raining. It must be the fashion here, everyone seemed prepared with gargantuon umbrellas. We spent the morning at starbucks with our good coffees and muffins and new books we got for the flights home. Now we are passing the time in an internet cafe until lunch. We will also go to Picadilly today and try to get theatre tickets for tonight. I think today would be perfect for the National Gallery with the rain, I will have to find somewhere to put Amy though. Maybe the gift shop, I know she has one more thing she is looking for. Cheers! and Love -S

5 comments:

Dannell said...

yes and behind the gallery is Liecester square, filled with shoppes! I hope you took a ride on the #24 to see the sites. I hope you get tickets to a good play too. Love and prayers and counting down here too

Unknown said...

please call us from the plane after you board before they make you turn your phone off.

love you!!!

dad/AF

Debbie said...

It sounds like your last day will be an exciting one with lots of fun things to do. We are anxious to get you home. I love you both!!

Shannon Garcia said...

I'm soo glad you are feeling better. The prayers worked again!

C.J. said...

God bless Shannon for being so brilliant and setting up this blog!!
I hope the play is very fun and that travel day goes wonderful...lighten the pack and we'll keep praying!