Monday, June 4, 2007

Loving the BEACH!

Hola! It feels like forever since we´ve been on here. Yesterday was really not a great day but by last night we were VERY happy little girls! Yes, yes, the stories are true. We checked into our hotel in Alicante and then walked around for a little bit and realized... no. So we checked out and went to a new hotel that is perfect and great and there are some people here on the streets who weren´t born here. We are not alone. Ok.. lets see for all those interested in my love life.. i fell in love with our waiter last night. He started out hating us because of a wine incident but by the time we left we had worn him down and we got him to actually smile and he sat down with us and joked in a different language.. which is tricky!! Oh and girls remind me to tell you about Valentino. hee hee

Justine.. i know i´m in Europe but you´re just making up stuff to make me come home now.. nuns playing softball.. really? I took a great picture of a nun doing a questionable deed near the vatican. Good times!

Ok, so today we went to the beach and all i can say on here is APPLEJACKS... and trix and cheerios and fruitloops and cocoa puffs and rice krispies and all cereals and all breakfast food! HAHA. We really did have lots of fun though. I applied sunscreen every 10 minutes and I´m NOT exaggerating. I have a teeny burn on my upper leg and that is all!! We are good girls!

It´s is about 9:30 here so no dinner for like at least an hour. These people are crazy with the eating. I do like all the food though except shannon ordered food with eyes last night. I´m not good with that. Well I don´t remember what else i was going to say but I will say that I love you all and now that we found this internet cafe maybe we will be back. I LOVE Alicante though. It is very cute, picturesque. Beautiful marina and palm trees, very tropical and very hot. Love to all!!

5 comments:

Dannell said...

At work today Jason was ever so hopeful you would go across to Africa just cause you are so close. So I told him the monkey story and sent him to eat at Marakesh for his own experience! LOL!

C.J. said...

We felt very Europen as yesterday there was a girl...about 20...swimming in her white cotton bra and underwear, you cna't have seen anything more bizare then that ; )
Bear thinks it's funny to play with his water bowl and that it's filled with water just makes it more fun, Buttercup is revolted! We bought Gellati to keep you with you! Eat some seafood for UB, love you, cj

Debbie said...

We got pictures today and I loved them. You both look beautiful and you are being so good! Sunscreen AND tasting Shannon's food. To top it off maybe you will find an art museum to visit?

Bob said...

Very proud of you for eating at the same table with "food with eyes." Now, if we can just get you to try some actual seafood, this trip may have a silver lining! (I've already asked Shannon to work on that).

Everything okay here, except that the boat went out without the two of you-- that seems wrong. We had excellent food, strawberries & cream, pizza, nachos, 4 layer pie, and wonderful brownies! Excellent day-- wish you were here!

Well, as always I miss you very much, but I am so glad you are having fun. Keep writing, and keep saying goodbye to the waiters.

GMA or GPA said...

SHi Amy, i am g-pa's secretary as
he doesn't want to mess up this
great connection. Here is his
message to your, "be careful making jokes with your waiter, it
might mean something really
different in another culture."
g-ma says, "continue the
adventure," love to you and S.