Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So long Spain...

I think Amy covered very well all of our doings today. It was sad that it was too windy for the beach, but we made a very fun day anyway. Pedicures ALWAYS make us very happy. We were also happy to find the beach-sandwich that actually had protein, hard to find sometimes. I am very strict and mean for making Amy sketch, but it was such a beautiful marina with palm trees and sailboats everywhere. :) Amy might still be afraid of seafood, and virtually every other food on the planet, but I love the food here. it is the best. and everything else too. so I recommend you all come. I have been saying all day that I am excited for Ireland, but I see no reason to leave Alicante either. ever! it is a good thing I love you all too much to do that! We have to be at the airport by 7:30 tomorrow, so we better not make dinner too late! adios!

4 comments:

Dannell said...

good for making a fun day no matter what weather you have. Your sandwhich sounds delicious. What is tapas? Will we see your sketchs too?

Debbie said...

Perhaps you can have a sketch exhibition at the same time you show your skits?
It sounds like you could live in Spain very happily. Thank goodness you already have paid for your tickets home.

Unknown said...

Shannon,

check your brownie 15 hotmail account regarding cingular.

love you!

dad/AF

Shannon Garcia said...

I agree with mama Debbie...it is a very good thing you have already bought your tickets home. We would miss you way too much. Although it would give us all a very good reason to go to Spain.