Friday, June 1, 2007

Milk is not Art!!!

Hola! So today Shannon took me to an art museum! It was Shannon´s first time ever taking me to one. We had some good laughs though and at one point we turned a corner and there was a male form of me. It was sooo funny! There were three guys and this one guy (me) was just saying to the other ones... ¨seriously? We have to go in there again? We already went in that one!¨ So naturally I started laughing at him and he was like, ¨have they made you go in there yet? You go in there and tell me what you think.. and don´t forget to watch the little ¨movie.¨ It is always very exciting to hear people speaking English. I remember now that I do know how to flirt in English.. I like knowing all the words people are saying about me! I bought TWO presents for mommy today. Very exciting! I really do love Spain. I am making Shannon buy lots of cute things.. you would all be proud! Hi Shannon G!! Say hi to the FAM, I can´t wait to meet the little one. Oh ya, Kate this is mostly for you... So we saw a LOT of Picasso today in the museum. It reminded me of the goat face club; not like you have the face of a goat, but like your face is an entire goat. HAHA... Also Shannon decided that Picasso was clearly disturbed. DUH! Overall, I couldn´t find one piece of ärt¨ that I would actually want to have in my house and that wouldn´t scare me. Although I did like that milk art. Love to all, more later!

6 comments:

Dannell said...

yeah for me! I got a present. At the art galleria? I taught Sheri to work the blog, so watch for a comment from her.

Mev_Lohman said...

LOL! (Also, Ollie just rolled over for you just now)
It's good that you met some English speaking folks over there :) I've never been a fan of Picasso myself...when a 5th grader can replicate a "masterpiece", it doesn't say much for the artist, you know...

Justine said...

Hey my B-E-A-utiful Amy! I'm sorry it has been so long since i left you a comment...wouldn't you know... I forgot my password, but I finally figured it out!! Yea! I'm glad your book is good...we just got a copy in yesterday and I wondered how that was going. Good job to Shannon for tricking you into going to the gallery!! Ha! I am curious about the milk...sounds kinda gross. Just don't let it go bad k? I got on a softball team and my first game is tonight!! I am sooo nervous seeing as I know nobody. But I'm pretty stoked. BTW I got a lovely postcard today! I love you!

GMA or GPA said...

Hi Amy, we got the best present
today, a post card. thanks. we
were in the river today, and it
was good and cold, but the air was
85 degrees, so we didn't suffer.
miss you, but i know what a blast
you are having. g-pa is missing
your text messages. love, g-ma

Unknown said...

Hey beauties!!! I had such a funny day today. It was one-million degrees out, so Paul and I decided to help mom scrape the paint off the tri-plex. (We remembered to strip from top to bottom) we are painting it tomorrow!!! Anyway it was really just too hot for that. Then Paul, Seth and I went and played on a slip and slide for a while. The funest part of today was watching Justine play a little softball. Her first time up to bat she got a base hit, but on her second she got tagged out before first; it's ok though I just reminded her that it's about having fun and not just scoring... she liked it. I love you, and I am really mad because you know good and well that I have always wanted to be a part of the goat face club!! Sorry this message is so long. Love you both!!

Tracey said...

Oh Amy!!! I love imagining how funny the art gallery was. Seriously, milk? I just made a waffle sculpture...that's art right?